Old cellphones, in my household ...Displaying poll results.
Get tossed; I only replace if broken.
1215 votes / 7%
Stick around as useful adjunct devices
1916 votes / 12%
Stick around, but don't actually get used
7680 votes / 50%
Get handed off to friends or family
1827 votes / 11%
Get lost, mostly
597 votes / 3%
I don't have any "old cellphones."
940 votes / 6%
Some outcome not reflected by choices above.
1128 votes / 7%
15303 total votes.
- Will you be buying the next iPhone (announced on Sept 12)? Posted on September 6th, 2017 | 30731 votes
- Should archive files, such as .zip and .tar.gz packages, store their content inside a single, top level (root) directory? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 11031 votes
- Would you like to see a new mainstream mobile OS to compete with iOS and Android? Posted on October 9th, 2017 | 10856 votes
- Will you be buying the next iPhone (announced on Sept 12)? Posted on October 9th, 2017 | 302 comments
- Do you think we will be able to create a city on Mars in next 50 years? Posted on October 9th, 2017 | 291 comments
- What's your favorite laptop brand/type? Posted on October 9th, 2017 | 204 comments