Old cellphones, in my household ...Displaying poll results.
Get tossed; I only replace if broken.
1215 votes / 7%
Stick around as useful adjunct devices
1916 votes / 12%
Stick around, but don't actually get used
7680 votes / 50%
Get handed off to friends or family
1827 votes / 11%
Get lost, mostly
597 votes / 3%
I don't have any "old cellphones."
940 votes / 6%
Some outcome not reflected by choices above.
1128 votes / 7%
15303 total votes.
- How do you usually unlock your smartphone? Posted on March 29th, 2017 | 22360 votes
- Which voice assistant do you think is the best? Posted on April 16th, 2017 | 18511 votes
- Which tech giant would you give up first? Posted on May 10th, 2017 | 15710 votes
- Should "smartphones" be renamed? If so, they should be called: Posted on May 10th, 2017 | 386 comments
- How do you usually unlock your smartphone? Posted on May 10th, 2017 | 247 comments
- Which tech giant would you give up first? Posted on May 10th, 2017 | 221 comments