Old cellphones, in my household ...Displaying poll results.
Get tossed; I only replace if broken.
1215 votes / 7%
Stick around as useful adjunct devices
1916 votes / 12%
Stick around, but don't actually get used
7680 votes / 50%
Get handed off to friends or family
1827 votes / 11%
Get lost, mostly
597 votes / 3%
I don't have any "old cellphones."
940 votes / 6%
Some outcome not reflected by choices above.
1128 votes / 7%
15303 total votes.
- What is your home ISP data cap (per month)? Posted on January 20th, 2017 | 22014 votes
- I write software for a living and I last considered the algorithmic complexity (Big-O / Theta / Omega) of what I wrote: Posted on December 27th, 2016 | 19724 votes
- I think my current job will be replaced by a robot/software: Posted on February 7th, 2017 | 13829 votes
- Should President Obama pardon Chelsea Manning before leaving office? Posted on February 7th, 2017 | 384 comments
- I think my current job will be replaced by a robot/software: Posted on February 7th, 2017 | 369 comments
- What is your home ISP data cap (per month)? Posted on February 7th, 2017 | 243 comments