Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Government

Submission + - San Francisco to stop buying Apple Macs (bbc.com)

djnanite writes: "Following on from the story that Apple has exited the "Green Hardware" certification program (http://apple.slashdot.org/story/12/07/07/2140231/apple-exits-green-hardware-certification-program), the BBC reports that City officials in San Francisco plan to block local government agencies from buying new Apple Macintosh computers. Will they be the first of many, or will cheaper products override peoples' conscience?"
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

San Francisco to stop buying Apple Macs

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...