Home wireless security level?Displaying poll results.
Open network: Internet should be free for all!
1751 votes / 5%
WEP encryption: Waiting to be compromised
967 votes / 2%
WPA/WPA2 encryption: Should be secure
18874 votes / 53%
WPA/WPA2 w/ hidden SSID: A bit more secure
3840 votes / 10%
Ditto, but w/ MAC whitelist: A tough tighter
3300 votes / 9%
Ditto, but DHCP disabled: Wireless fortress
1021 votes / 2%
Wired connection or powerline Ethernet only
1908 votes / 5%
Whatever my neighbors are using
3301 votes / 9%
34962 total votes.
- Which tech giant would you give up first? Posted on May 10th, 2017 | 15810 votes
- Should "smartphones" be renamed? If so, they should be called: Posted on June 8th, 2017 | 13593 votes
- How do you feel about Net Neutrality? Posted on July 11th, 2017 | 11771 votes
- Should "smartphones" be renamed? If so, they should be called: Posted on July 11th, 2017 | 386 comments
- Which tech giant would you give up first? Posted on July 11th, 2017 | 221 comments
- Are we living in a simulation? Posted on July 11th, 2017 | 204 comments