Home wireless security level?Displaying poll results.
Open network: Internet should be free for all!
1751 votes / 5%
WEP encryption: Waiting to be compromised
967 votes / 2%
WPA/WPA2 encryption: Should be secure
18874 votes / 53%
WPA/WPA2 w/ hidden SSID: A bit more secure
3840 votes / 10%
Ditto, but w/ MAC whitelist: A tough tighter
3300 votes / 9%
Ditto, but DHCP disabled: Wireless fortress
1021 votes / 2%
Wired connection or powerline Ethernet only
1908 votes / 5%
Whatever my neighbors are using
3301 votes / 9%
34962 total votes.
- Will you be buying the next iPhone (announced on Sept 12)? Posted on September 6th, 2017 | 30734 votes
- What's your favorite laptop brand/type? Posted on November 10th, 2017 | 12936 votes
- Should archive files, such as .zip and .tar.gz packages, store their content inside a single, top level (root) directory? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 11041 votes
- Will you be buying the next iPhone (announced on Sept 12)? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 302 comments
- Do you think we will be able to create a city on Mars in next 50 years? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 291 comments
- What's your favorite laptop brand/type? Posted on October 30th, 2017 | 250 comments