- Micro-SD card slot
- mini-HDMI socket for 1080p60 video output
- Micro-USB sockets for data and power
- Identical pinout to Model A+/B+/2B
- An unpopulated composite video header
- "Our smallest ever form factor, at 65mm x 30mm x 5mm"
New submitter graffitiwriter adds a note that the newest Pi has "already been turned into a retro gaming console. It turns out the Pi Zero is more than capable of running Retro Pie and other emulators, and even has a video output that lets you play games on an old CRT TV."
Assembly and disassembly is pretty straightforward, as well: "The modules are held together by Phillips screws marked with blue circles. All screws are the same, so you won't have to remember which one goes where. It's quite hard to make a mistake in the assembling process, however Fairphone promises to release additional manuals and video instructions in collaboration with iFixit." The company also thinks it's important to get the phone's materials and components from ethical sources.