Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
United Kingdom

Submission + - Rocksmith: Ubisoft battles band for game name (gamepron.com)

dotarray writes: For most gamers, Rocksmith is an upcoming rhythm title from Ubisoft, which allows you to play your own, real guitar along with the characters on the screen.
For five men from England, however, “Rocksmith” is an unsigned band they’ve been gigging around the Southend region with for years, currently working on their debut album.

This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Rocksmith: Ubisoft battles band for game name

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...